Oh my goodness.. I just got it but only because I read your most recent post above. Congratulations! Because you will just be beginning the sick phase while I am just getting out of it, I would LOVE to help you out anyway I can! Free babysitting sound good? I am so happy for you and would seriously be more than happy to help you out! Congrats again!
7 comments:
I assume you are around 8 weeks pregnant?
Wahoo! Congrats. How are you feeling?
No I am only 4 weeks. But my 4 year old daughter tells everyone. So I am not going to let her have all of the fun. :) Just took the test Yesterday. ):
Suzy, I am feeling fine. We will see in a few weeks if it is still the same! :)
Congratulations! Here's to girl #3. :)
yay for all of you! Congrats!
Congrats!!
Oh my goodness.. I just got it but only because I read your most recent post above. Congratulations! Because you will just be beginning the sick phase while I am just getting out of it, I would LOVE to help you out anyway I can! Free babysitting sound good? I am so happy for you and would seriously be more than happy to help you out! Congrats again!
Post a Comment