Sunday, August 23, 2009

Mormon Swears

Just reminded of this funny story, gotta get it down now that I print my blog. :) This is about "mormon swears" - anyways, I used to say "What the H" and my mom was like "I don't like that Kristina" so I was thinking, I was going to say "what the K" for my name, but decided, on a whim with out realizing it, to say the first letter of my moms name ... Luann in stead. Oh, that came out SOOO much better than "what the H" it was an innocent mistake, but we used it for a long time to urk my mom! :)

2 comments:

tammy said...

So funny!

The McLemore's said...

I know it's like super bad but I always say what the F, my mom always yelled at me and told me I need to start using other letters! That is hilarious you do the same silly stuff!