Thursday, August 6, 2009

CELL PHONE - do you have an old one laying around?

Hey, so my sis slammed her cell phone into the car door several times in a fit of anger (or stupidity - the jury is still out on that one) and bought one off ebay and then thing died. Was trash.

My hubby, being the wonderfully frugal man that he is, picked the "free" phone with his plan. And it is junk too. :)

So, I am pleading with anyone who uses, knows someone who uses VERIZON. I am looking for a phone or two. I am even willing to pay for it, if it is a fair price ya know. :) So if you have an old one laying around because you are an upgrade freak = I would love you for it. :) let me know. and keep your ear to the ground for me PLEASE!

No comments: