Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Do you think YOU can dance?

Some Pic of the girls in some dresses I finally got Mia to wear. And what is this? Oh Yes. SHE ASKED ME TO PUT HER HAIR in a PONY TAIL! :)





So I was burning some old so you think you can dance episodes for my sis, when Kaylee started doing the cha cha. Of course by the time I got the camera out the booty shake wasn't quite as good but it was still good enough for a good smile! :)




6 comments:

The Hedges said...

Adorable dancing! Isn't it funny how little kids can be so intense about doing something and then just wonder off to look at something else out of nowhere?

tammy said...

Ha ha! Sign her up!! Too cute.

Crowley Family said...

She's got some great moves! I loved how she got her little toy figure involved in the dancing!

Justin and Ashleigh Smith said...

SO cute! I just love little girls for that reason! I love that she got her little doll out to be her partner too. That girl has got some moves!

N Priebe said...

Not bad rhythm for the kid! Which parent did she get that from? My favorite has to be at the beginning, clearly the cha cha with the legs.

RONNIE said...

Just think...if that were us at here age we would be dancin the floors with our stuffed RATS!