Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Mia Moments

I just have to say a few little snipits of Mia Moments. I love the girl, she is Halarious! Anyways, so she loves her baby dolls. She is such a good mommy. They get sick, throw up and have fevers a lot. She is always making them feel better. She has names that she has for them. The first baby ever's name was "baby" then "princess baby" now we have "America" "Coli" and "Neck" I wish that I could ask her the correct spellings. :)

So this morning she came in and asked me if the baby was out of my tummy yet. I told her that it wouldn't be for a long time, and I had to get really big etc. All day she has been asking me what we are going to name the baby. I try to explain that I don't know if the baby is a girl or boy. She told me it was a girl. Anyways, maybe hubby and I should just sit down and pick a name that could be boy or girl so that she can quit asking. :) But honestly I just call them "them" because I am trying to will them to be twins. :) We plan on having kids back to back again. I just say 2 for 1 is good. :) Plus people have WAY more sympathy for moms of twins. I could milk a few more RS dinners and such. :) HA HA!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Yeah, we were going to have 3 and 4 back to back too, and now 2-1/2 years later we still only have three...hmmm...maybe I should have had twins too. :)

Justin and Ashleigh Smith said...

Im sure if you were to ask a doctor they would tell you that once you are prego to never dive playing volleyball- infact, they would prob not recommend playing. But we all do anyways, right? :) With Ethan I full out dove until I was about 12 weeks along but I would always hit my knees after that. I played with Ethan until I was about 7.5 months along and he turned out just fine. Just listen to your body. It'll tell you what you can and can't do :) Have fun playing- part of me is jealous I cant!

Justin and Ashleigh Smith said...

Oh and no, I never talked to my doctor about any of this. Doctor's always say no and I dont feel guilty about doing things I shouldnt if they never say I shouldnt :)