Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Stinks to have a 31 yr old momma!

My poor little Kaylee is in her room pouting, mad at me because we were having fun dancing around, and I decided to do a little spin with her, then got sick and sat down. Did one more spin and then had to sit down again. My head maybe still spin in . She is still mad at me. :) Poor thing. If only Dustin would have found me earlier, she could have had a more mobile - less woosy mom. No wonder the biological clock ticks! :) You need to have them before you get to be a boring old walker carrying momma! :) Sorry Kaylee I am!

5 comments:

tammy said...

That's funny.

RONNIE said...

What your saying is....I am screwed....great....I was looking so forward to it as it was.

Mama's Makin's said...

thats funny Ronnie. Maybe if you Octo mom it you could be a fun mom for all your kids. Cause I am still deciding if it was the OLD age or the HAVING 2 kids that messed up my equilibrium. :) he he

Mama's Makin's said...

oh and Ronnie, after I couldn't spin, I thought, I will give "Ronnie Rides" but I can't figure out how you did it with out killing my hands or their neck. ;) Funny thing is when I saw you doing it, and them loving it I thought hmmmm maybe I should watch. . . then I was like, I am not going to have them begging me for it every day. I just won't learn! :) HA!

You are so good with kids. ;) Would you like me to forward this to anyone? LOL

Miche said...

hahaha that is a great story. I feel the same way! I just feel old!