Oh yes, it is well known that Mia is OCD. I mean she is still a kid, and loves to make messes etc. But then there are these moments when she doesn't act like a little kid. So, you know when you are like, "that kid has been gone too long, and it's awfully quiet. I better go see what she's up to." It was one of those moments when I walked into see this.
(I would upload a pic. but the video is way better - worth the 30 second watch!)
5 comments:
Holy cow - she looks just like you but miniature! What a sweet kid to not want messes in her drawer.
That's so funny. I've never seen a little reorganize there drawer.
Can you send her to my house? I have a couple rooms, I mean, drawers for her to tackle! ;)
That is super funny. It seems like a great trait to have to me.
That is too funny! Please send her to my house and let her have at my drawers!
Post a Comment