Saturday, August 29, 2009

The tale of the Kitty & Evil Aunt

Mia rounded the corner with her new stuffed kitty and it wasn't long before her Aunt Ronnie had a most wonderful stew a brewing!! It was just a simple suggestion. She said to her, " Mia, your cats hair is too long....I think it needs a hair cut." Mia disagreed with her and she made a few more suggestions knowing very well what she was doing. She just let the thought settle in her mind and a couple hours later this is what we found....

http://ronniefro.blogspot.com/2009/08/kitty-cut.html

Click on the video link above.

Needless to say I was not happy with my sister teaching my child to give her stuffed animals - or anything for that matter a hair cut. I promise to do the same thing to her kids. I swear if Mia ever cuts her, or her sisters hair, she better sleep with one eye opened!

1 comment:

tammy said...

She's definitely gonna need a payback one day. : )