Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Bib O Matic






So I found the GrEAteSt thing EVER. Haven't found anymore and set out to make my own now. :) I call it the Bib O Matic. :) You keep this handy dandy clip in your purse always. (I keep it in my unmentionables zipper section.)

When you are at a restaurant you simply pull it out and clip a napkin (cloth or paper) to it and you have a BIB! :) No more dirty bibs being carried around - no more having a kid with stains on their shirts cause you stopped for ice cream :)

I LOve LoVe mine.

It can also be a pacifier clip if you have the "ring handle" pacifiers.

Anyways, if you LoVe LOve someone too, you could get them one for Christmas. I made some extras. I am asking $3 for one. Seriously a GreAt gift for the mom who has everything! :) Course they kinda need a baby - toddler. I use mine for Kaylee ALL the time and Only WISH that I would have found mine sooner. :)

Let me know if you are interested.

Please don't feel like you have to have pitty on me to buy one though. I simply bought the clips in bulk cause it was most ecinomical. So I am like Why No Share THE LoVe!?

So I am. )

Right Now I have these two styles. I also have BYU ribbon ones too. :)



6 comments:

RONNIE said...

Kid little looks drunk. But you should show another picture with a napkin so they can see how it works as the fast food chain

Cakes for You! said...

love these! such a great idea!

Kristie said...

that last comment was me

tammy said...

Are you sure they're only for babies? My hubby is the one that's always spilling.

Rogers Family said...

super cute!!

Joel and Lisa Wagenman said...

Brillliant! And I'm with Tammy - do they come in adult sizes?