Thursday, December 3, 2009

Gotta know


Just a quick thought I had : I need to know - am I the only one that does this?

When I hear & consequently picture (I am so visual) something gross and bloody like - like sticking your hand in a garbage disposal and someone flipping the switch - I cringe and CURL my toes - like if I pop them it will relieve the tension of my brain's mental image.

Is this a normal reaction? Or am I a FREAK?

These are the things i post late at night. . . thanks suzi for the mental image!

5 comments:

Suzy said...

Well, I don't pop my toes, but I definitely get all freaked out and keep shuttering until I force myself to think about something else. I'm not a blood and guts kinda person, especially if I think about something really horrific like that.

Suzi said...

HEY! I gave you no mental image! I just said I was glad my husband cleaned it out.
When I do clean it out I always keep my eye on the switch even if no one is near. I am just a freak.
I don't curl my toes but my stomach gets into knots.

Anyway... I am still lucky.

Joel and Lisa Wagenman said...

Ha, ha! You're funny! I guess I never really thought about it, but I tense my shoulders and close my eyes, as if I could turn away from my own thoughts.

tammy said...

You are funny. I kind of shake and shiver the image off. I did it, just now.

Sarah said...

That's 10 days until he's done with school for good! That is of course the UVU Gods decide he didn't qualify. But I would be shocked if they turned down his graduation application. I would also break down and sob!