Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Procrastinating house work AGAIN!


















Just thought I would upload a few thanksgiving pictures. :) I loved this thanks giving because #1 I got to relax. Pat, Sean and Leah did most all of it! :) I only had to make rolls. :) SAWeeT! And most of all because we all went to the park after turkey and played kick ball. :) Mia was pricless. She would kick the ball and then go running after it! Like she was supposed to "beat the pitcher" to the ball. :) Loved it. It was a load of fun. I even got to play a little game of hoops! :) That was lots of fun too. Even if they did play on the short hoop. And even if I was totally dressed like a GIRL. So should have stuck to my PJ's I always wore when I first married into this family :)

Anyways, it was a blast. Sorry, Brooke about your finger. I can't believe that your 31 year old uncle would swat his 12 year old niece! That is just terrible! Next time just put the bruit on your team! :)

1 comment:

tammy said...

Sounds fun! Love the pics.