This is for Grandma & Grandpa that live in far away lands - so they can see the joy that they brought to the girls. :) Thank you - from the girls. :) FOR THE REST OF YOU THIS WOULD BE EXTREMELY BORING!
(Wow Christmas is messy! :)
Here is Kaylee - on the mad dash for the Gifts. :)
She woke up first. :) She got first choice on which "Swimming puppy" she wanted.
This is Kaylee, happily Playing with her BrOwN puppy.
We actually had to wake Mia up! It was like 9am!
This is Mia, taking the BrOwN puppy from her sister, because she didn't like the Dalmatian that was left. "I don't LIKE polka-dots!" she screamed. THIS IS A CLASIC KODAK MOMENT!
Mia, being the oldest = strongest physically (at least for the early years) of course RippED the puppy from her sisters arms. OH MERRY CHRISTMAS!
This is a very upset Kaylee, because her puppy got swiped. (Yes we are the parents who let their kids duke it out and only intervene when the noise is bothering us. This time we got to take amusing & entertaining pictures of it all! )
Dad's logic of "Santa gave YOU the polka dot puppy Mia" wasn't working. Mom of course is amazing and her keen eye caught the answer to the problem. I simply told Mia (in that excited mom voice that most always makes kids listen) that the puppy was the GIRL puppy because it had a necklace with a heart. It worked. :)
Moments later I asked Mia which puppy was hers. "This one!" she said proudly holding it up, "I LOVE POLKA DOTS!" Oh yes Mom 1 kids 0! :) (But happy, and completely unaware that I keep a tally 1 to 0 is just this mornings score. The Running tally is like 9,984 to 26.) Later she did notice that Kaylee's had a necklace too. But it didn't have a heart - so really it was just a "collar" (Mom 2 kids 0) Kaylee is of course oblivious to all of this talk :) And for once, got her way over her big sister. :)
I hope that everyone's Christmas was wonderful and filled with happy memories. :) (I personally prefer some pretty funny fight type stories. :) They make my favorite memories. :) Don't worry all you Mollys - we will get all mushy later :)
Seriously it was a wonderful Christmas, thank you to all the friends and family for your wonderful thoughtful gifts, treats and fun times we have enjoyed!
My favorite part has been teaching my girls about the Birth of our Savior, and watching them light up as they learn about He who made it all possible for us to truly find happiness. May your Christmas be filled with HIS spirit! Merriest of Christmases!
2 comments:
Looks like the perfect day. And you were way better at taking pics than I was.
Yay!! Looks like your kids enjoyed Santa as much as mine did. Isaac has been asking for those swimming puppies forever now. I keep telling him that they are for girls, LOL. Love the pics
Post a Comment