So I helped a friend make these for a her girls hair clips. Her bows and flowers and things. I am jealous now - cause it is way cuter than mine now. :( But dang I's gots some talent :) jk.
I should of done a zoom on the red ribbon - it is cute and loopy - gotta love texture. :)
I should make some and sell em :)
3 comments:
Those are so dang cute! Good job. I bet you could make some good money selling those.
They are super cute! If I had girls that wore cute little hair bows, I would totally buy one!! Maybe I can somehow hang the boys hats on it, LOL. A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!
Can you show me how to make this please?!! I would LOVE to put on of these up in our future little girl nursery! You do have some major talent!
Post a Comment