Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween 09





Happy Halloween! So after a few outfit changes, the girls finally decided on these halloween costumes. :) (I am way too cheap to pay for Halloween costumes. I am more of a look around the house and see what you can multi task :) - so these are grandma bought last year and a hand me down from Brooke/Brinley Thanks! :)



Mia had a Blast. She would run up to the houses and say Trick or treat :) They both did pretty good at saying thank you. Kaylee would always say "Happy Halloween" as we left, but rarely did anyone understand her :(. We only went around a block and a half - and so not every house. Kaylee was already telling me that she wanted to go home after about house number 8. :)

3 comments:

The McLemore's said...

I say there is no need for fancy costumes, most kids won't wear parts of it anyways :) They look cute and as long as they were happy/excited who cares :)

Kristie said...

They are getting so big! They look like they had a great time.

RONNIE said...

Where are Mia's pants?