My girls had some friends over, had fun playing dress up. Here are some pictures. :)
And here are some videos for your viewing enjoyment. Kaylee has a surprise for you at the end. :) I am such a proud mama!
There are two more videos to come. But I need to edit first> :)
Happy Halloween >:-)
4 comments:
dude! as soon as you said, a surprise at the end...i KNEW it was going to be nose picking. they look VERY VERY cute :)
They look so cute! We love dress up. Kaylee is so cute, I love the nose pick and eat as she says happy Halloween.
Well, at least it wasn't a bad word : )
Too cute.
WEll I may have taught yer kid to cut her stuffed animals..but you can't go blamin' the buger eat on me....surely it was you. Mia looks cute..but don't let her go out in public like that...too many perverts.
Post a Comment