A friends blog reminded me of a time when I was hanging pictures and heard a scream - looked down and saw Mia crying and a nail hanging out of the light socket. :) Although she was only 2, I am pretty sure she won't do that again ! :) Funny thing, in my panic, all that I could think about was to give her milk. I mean, it helps with a burned tongue right? :)
She shortly after got her very own tool box with plastic BIG size nails for Christmas. :)
3 comments:
You know when we were at your place last I remember seeing Naomi playing with the girls' tools, so I think getting her own tool set would be great Christmas present idea. Thanks!
Milk does wonders.
I don't think I'd have known what to do either.
Why do the worst things happen when we're standing right there? :)
Post a Comment