I love these layouts! And I guess you forgot to post pictures of your own costume in your last post...any more of those? You guys are such pretty princesses. ;)
:) YEah, we don't need a lot of pic of me floating around the internet. I never thought my face would A. still have zits at age 31 and B. look aged already :) '
But I love Scrapblog. See, now I print off each one as just a 4X6 pic and I get 3 or 6 pic. in one. it is great for the ones that have little things only a mother could love, but you don't need 6 pictures of almost the same thing :) Now I don't have to scrap book either, just slide em in the book and they already look cute. :) Best part, there is NO MESS to clean up afterwards ;) and I can stop in the middle and come back - although i usually don't :) And they lay outs were almost 100% stolen. I just put in my pic. change a few things and make the pic bigger so that they are visible on a 4X6 ;) Those are the tricks to my trade :)
4 comments:
I love these layouts! And I guess you forgot to post pictures of your own costume in your last post...any more of those? You guys are such pretty princesses. ;)
:) YEah, we don't need a lot of pic of me floating around the internet. I never thought my face would A. still have zits at age 31 and B. look aged already :) '
But I love Scrapblog. See, now I print off each one as just a 4X6 pic and I get 3 or 6 pic. in one. it is great for the ones that have little things only a mother could love, but you don't need 6 pictures of almost the same thing :) Now I don't have to scrap book either, just slide em in the book and they already look cute. :) Best part, there is NO MESS to clean up afterwards ;) and I can stop in the middle and come back - although i usually don't :) And they lay outs were almost 100% stolen. I just put in my pic. change a few things and make the pic bigger so that they are visible on a 4X6 ;) Those are the tricks to my trade :)
Great photos and pages!
Love the costumes! Love the photo pages. I will have to try that one. I am terrible at scrap-booking this seems like something I could do.
Post a Comment