This morning (and of course the result of many discouraging days of cleaning my floor) after stepping in a sticky mess on my floor - apple juice dripping from cups I am sure. I have come to the realization I could save a lot of time and be a happier mom if I just feed them in the dish washer. I mean I could hose them off, contain the mess and rarely have to mop the floor. (It needs it every day but I simply REFUSE!) I would be a happier mom. I think that I will talk to my hubby about picking up a second dishwasher. Of course I think he will just suggest newspaper. :)
5 comments:
Yes, I shaped the cake myself. And yes, I used butter and flour the old fashioned way and even waited 15 minutes before I attempted to get it out. But it still fell apart. But I don't think I was careful enough when I flipped the cake upside down. Thanks for the tip though!
Maya is always trying to stand on the open dishwasher door while I'm loading or unloading. Maybe I should start letting her! :)
I say stop feeding them... daddy eventually will and then he will be responsible for the mess. :)
I feel the same way. When you find one they will fit in let me know ;)
Ha, ha! Kristina you crack me up! You know how to say what we are all thinking. With all your creative brain power, I'm surprised you haven't come up with some ingenious pic nic bench to fit in your bathtub... for under $5.oo. The dishwasher idea is a good one, too :)
Post a Comment